Terms and Policies: The Small Print
Please take the time to read this fine print so you can make the most out of your Pilates practice.
updated July 1, 2015:
- All purchases are FINAL and NONREFUNDABLE.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Returned checks will incur a fee of $25.
- Unused classes or months will not be refunded.
- Preregistration is required and students must stick to the same time slot for the whole session.
- Two classes of each session can be made up in another class that is running, subject to availability.
- Add-on classes are possible if a student is signed up for an 8-week session. Please inquire class fee at the front desk.
- Class Sessions can not be shared.
PRIVATE SESSIONS AND INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- Private Session packages have a 12-month expiration date.
- Approval is required before attending Independent Practice.
- Tuition is due upon reservation of your class or session.
- Workshop and Course fees are due at registration and are non-refundable after the cancellation period of 7 days prior to the workshop or the beginning of the course. In case of a late cancellation, you will receive a store credit minus a processing fee of $25.
- In order to keep the studio and classes running smoothly, please adhere to the cancellation windows below. If you cancel within the window, the amount of the cancelled class/workshop will be returned to you as account credit but cannot be refunded. If you must cancel after this window has passed, please understand that you will be charged for the class.
- Classes that are cancelled due to inclement weather will not be reimbursed, nor will their expiration date be extended.
- Mat Classes, Equipment Classes, and Private Sessions: 24 hours before the start of the class
- Events and Workshops: One week (7 days) before the event or workshop.